Compliance Policy Development
As a part of our commitment to our customers and to help ensure proper management and disposal of confidential information, we offer the expertise to partner with your company to develop a written Compliance Policy and Employee Awareness and Acknowledgement.
These policies cover the many detailed options available for proper policy development specific to the needs of your company including:
- The Proper Collection of Confidential Information
- Securing Information Prior to Destruction
- Approved Methods of Destruction
- Disposal of Destroyed Materials
- Authorization and Auditing of the Process for Various Types of Media (paper, electronic, etc.)
- Documentation/Policy Compliance
Citadel will work with you from start to finish creating a Compliance Policy that is specific to the needs of your company. The initial meeting lasts approximately 45 minutes long and would include key people involved in this process such as:
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
After the initial meeting, Citadel will develop a draft of the policy and employee acknowledgement for your review. Once the final version has been approved, Citadel will provide training support through a train-the-trainer program and other similar training programs.